Featured Post

The CHRISTIAN part of the Christian States of America

Some time back, in an article called The WHY of the Christian States of America, I explained the reason why we- our country, that is- needed...

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

What I learned at the Battle of the Budget...

Congress, the 'Republican-controlled' congress, passed a budget, the first in years, and after the shock of it all had worn off, I began to internalize an important life lesson.

The noble experiment, the notion that the PEOPLE of the United States of America, could truly govern themselves as a representitave republic, IS TRULY DEAD.

After years of communist-led, democrat-controlled tyranny, our saviors, the Grand Old Republican Party, pleaded for us, the citizens and voters of our country, to give them 1) the House of Representatives, 2) the Senate, and 3) the Presidency, and they would STOP THE SLIDE INTO COMMUNIST TOTALITARIANISM.

We gave them the POWER- all three tools that they asked for. 
What did they do with them ?
They revolted against our choice of Presidents, laughed in our faces, and voted like the true communist politburo that they have always been for the past century.

Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me.
Fool me three times and WE ARE AT WAR.

No more discussion. No more arguing,
no more voting. Except for MY LEADER, 
DONALD J. TRUMP.

The republicans have joined the democrats, and are now the ENEMY.
I will not accept anything less than 
UNCONDITIONAL SURRENDER !