Featured Post- click on title

The CHRISTIAN part of the Christian States of America

Some time back, in an article called The WHY of the Christian States of America, I explained the reason why we- our country, that is- needed...

Sunday, May 8, 2016

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY...and More...

Yesterday, my Ms. and I went to a wedding. It was in a small town about three hours by car from where we live. The groom and his best man and the other men in the wedding party were dressed up sharp. The bride and her maids of honor were all gorgeous and dressed to perfection. The children that participated in the ceremony were adorable. Just before the ceremony started, I heard a small boy cry, and I thought "The ring-bearer is backing out !", but all was soon settled down. The beautiful little flower girl ran out of flower petals before she got to the main aisle. It was a great wedding. By the way, short dresses and skirts must be back in style. I had not seen so many legs since the 70s or maybe the 60s. I caught myself thinking 'if I was only 20 years younger', then realized that if I was 20 years younger, I would STILL be too old for most of the beautiful women in the place. Besides, I am already spoken for. And happy, too.
I took my woman out to a restaurant to celebrate Mother's Day. She and I enjoyed it very much. Do something nice for the Mothers in your life !