Featured Post- click on title

The CHRISTIAN part of the Christian States of America

Some time back, in an article called The WHY of the Christian States of America, I explained the reason why we- our country, that is- needed...

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Target Christians...UPDATED 27 April 2016

This week, the chain store Target announced that they will allow ANYONE to use EITHER bathroom in their stores. This is NOT family-friendly, This is an outrage and an insult to all moral people and especially Christians. As you know, I recently posted an article about the deli meat sold at Target under the name "Applegate Farms". I don't know yet if I will join the boycott of Target stores or not. The ONLY thing that I bought at Target was sliced deli meat. I am not due for another shopping trip for another week or two. In the meantime, I will search for another source for non-Chinese meat. If I find one, I will post it. I do most of my food shopping at Aldi's and at another local similar store. They both, as well as Walmart, sell MOSTLY meats processed by Smithfield Foods, 

which is owned by a Chinese company. This is a sad time for moral people and Christians.
However, be of good cheer ! Remember that in the BIG picture, we will be with Jesus when our time comes. 
We all have jobs to do for God. Some people do HUGE jobs, like Billy Graham. Some people, like me, do small jobs for the Lord. But whether your jobs for God are large or small, they are all IMPORTANT.
UPDATE-  
I  HEARD ON THE RADIO THIS MORNING ABOUT A CAMPAIGN FOR MEN TO GO INTO TARGET TO USE THE WOMEN'S RESTROOMS. I SUPPOSE THAT THE IDEA IS TO DISRUPT THE WOMEN CUSTOMERS AND MAKE THEM COMPLAIN ABOUT THE MEN USING THE LADIES' ROOMS. 
IN  NORMAL TIMES, THAT IS WHAT WOULD HAPPEN, I SUPPOSE. 
I THINK THAT THIS IS A GOOD IDEA, AS FAR AS IT GOES, BUT WHAT IF WE TOOK A PAGE FROM THE LOONY-LEFT'S HANDBOOK AND COMPLAINED AND PROTESTED ? YES- COMPLAINED AND PROTESTED ABOUT THE FACT THAT THERE ARE NO URINALS IN THE WOMEN'S RESTROOMS !
TARGET OBVIOUSLY CAVES IN TO ANY PROTESTS AND OUTRAGEOUS DEMANDS- SO LET'S SEE IF THEY WILL TRULY ACCOMMODATE THE DEMANDS OF ANOTHER GROUP (US !) .