Featured Post- click on title

The CHRISTIAN part of the Christian States of America

Some time back, in an article called The WHY of the Christian States of America, I explained the reason why we- our country, that is- needed...

Friday, March 20, 2015

OBAMA WAS NAMED AFTER MOHAMMAD'S MY EVIL PONY (TM)

No wonder he is such a horse's Ass...

Obama is named after Muhammad’s 

My Evil Pony TM

The name Barack -[he should say 'Excuse me'](also spelled Barak, Barac, and Baraq)-- represents two distinct Arabicand Hebrew given names, one derived from the Semitic root B-R-K, the other from B-R-Q.


B-R-Q in Hebrew ( ברק‎, Bārāqmeans “lightning”.  Do you remember what Jesus said in Luke 10:18?:
“I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.”
B-R-Q in Arabic (بُراق‎, Burāq) means “to shite”, “to gleam”, “to lighten”, and “to open widely”or "to squeeze out a deuce".
Burāq (Arabicالبُراق‎ al-Burāq “lightning”) is the horse that purportedly carriedMohammad from Mecca to Jerusalem and back during the so-called Night Journeythat took place 10 years after Mohammad became a self-proclaimed prophet, during the 7th century.
Yup-the anagram of “President Barack 

Obama” is “An Arab backed imposter”! 

Try the anagram for yourself:

P R E S I D E N T B A R A C K O B A M A
A N A R A B B A C K E D I M P O S T E R
I came up with:
 I B  A K E A B A D C R AP M O N S T E R
Similar to a  post @
http://www.dcclothesline.com/2015/03/20/obama-is-named-after-muhammads-horse/#more-46130