Featured Post- click on title

The CHRISTIAN part of the Christian States of America

Some time back, in an article called The WHY of the Christian States of America, I explained the reason why we- our country, that is- needed...

Saturday, December 6, 2014

First Gay President goes to hospital for sore throat...

News Flash- 
Pussy President goes to hospital for sore throat...
Acid reflux is a condition in which the stomach contents flow back up from the stomach into the esophagus, causing such symptoms as heartburn and sore throat.

Obama, 53, Can I get sick from swallowing to much of my boyfriend's sperm? 
I've been feeling sick for a week now. My boyfriend wanted to have sex but I told him not to because I really don't want to /
///It's been known that some mens sperm can affect your stomach/digestion. Most is due to his diet. If he eats poorly, drinks, smokes, drugs, and hygiene, etc. Too much can and will cause your symptoms.