Featured Post- click on title

The CHRISTIAN part of the Christian States of America

Some time back, in an article called The WHY of the Christian States of America, I explained the reason why we- our country, that is- needed...

Friday, December 5, 2014

Eric Garner death appears to be a case of Police Murder, as opposed to Gentile Giant slaying

In  contrast to the (justified) killing of the Gentile Giant, who was a thief who foolishly charged an armed policeman, the death of Eric Garner appears to be a true case of police brutality and if not murder, then negligent or reckless homicide which should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
“I’m minding my business, officer. I’m minding my business. Please just leave me alone. I told you the last time. Please, please, please don’t touch me. Do not touch me.”

Those weren’t quite his last words. As we all know by now, his last were,
 “I can’t breathe!” — repeated over and over again until he passed out from a chokehold and chest compression, then died as both police and EMTs stood around, indifferent to his suffering, his condition, and his eventual fate.
Manslaughter or criminally negligent homicide: Those are the counts that ought to have been easily authorized by a jury empaneled to decide if to indict the officer, Daniel Pantaleo, who was responsible for Eric Garner’s death and oblivious to his helpless pleas for air.
Watch how the cops panic when they realize they’ve killed this poor, innocent (in natural law) man. Watch how they begin ordering observes to leave, so that no witnesses to the REAL crime remain. And observe the absence of any attempt to resuscitate Mr. Garner.
anaMercer.com, contact ilana@ilanamercer.com. Read more @ http://barelyablog.com/#ixzz3L4Ls7D00