Featured Post- click on title

The CHRISTIAN part of the Christian States of America

Some time back, in an article called The WHY of the Christian States of America, I explained the reason why we- our country, that is- needed...

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Costing The Anti's Some Money

http://onlygunsandmoney.blogspot.com/2014/09/costing-antis-some-money.html
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 13, 2014

Costing The Anti's Some Money
I got an email the other day from Mark Kelly (aka Mr. Gabby Giffords) offering me a copy of the new book that he and Giffords just wrote.Gabby and Mark wrote a new book that's coming out at the end of this month. It's called Enough, and it's about why they are working to keep America safe from gun violence.
We know that some people might contribute less than the book costs, and that's OK. I took them at their word. While I tried to contribute what the book was worth - $0.01 - it wouldn't let me. However, it did let me contribute a mere buck.
The way I figure it the cost of postage using Media Mail is at least $2.69. The book which has a MSRP of $25 and is selling for $18.63 on Amazon must cost them at least $5 a copy.
Thus, for an investment of $1, I'm costing Americans for Responsible Solutions a minimum of  $7.69. That is a net $6.69 that can't be used to take away my civil rights.
Now I'm not suggesting you do this but if you'd like to take them up on their offer, go here. You'll end up costing them some money and you'll be able to keep an eye on what the anti's are up to.POSTED BY JOHN RICHARDSON AT 2:24 PM  
LABELS: GABBY GIFFORD, MARK KELLY
14 COMMENTS:
J.R.September 13, 2014 at 6:57 PM
I'd want them to ship it directly to the Adolf Hitler Museum or some other place of "gun control" worship.
AnonymousSeptember 13, 2014 at 8:45 PM
God, I love screwing with them!
Old NFOSeptember 13, 2014 at 9:21 PM
Heh... Works for me!
gruvinbassSeptember 13, 2014 at 9:31 PM
Done :D
AnonymousSeptember 13, 2014 at 10:30 PM
I always send back the prepaid return envelope to any liberal/democratic fundraising request with a few choice comments, sans my name and address, of course, so they keep my name on the mailing lists. Costs them the postage, at least.
kotetuSeptember 13, 2014 at 11:08 PM
if you put something heavy in it, would they still deliver it and charge them more? :)
John RichardsonSeptember 14, 2014 at 12:33 PM
Yep. I think they also have to accept it. I've heard of people taping the envelope to a brick and returning it.
Jerry The GeekSeptember 13, 2014 at 11:24 PM
Dirty tricks? PETTY dirty tricks? Remember what the Dems did in the White House when W took office? Are you sure this is the image you want to present?  Yup !
AnonymousSeptember 14, 2014 at 11:13 AM
Turn about is fair play.
AnonymousSeptember 14, 2014 at 6:29 AM
Jerry
Subterfuge sabotage and dirty tricks have long been an acceptable tactic of warfare. That the war we are currently in is still a 
cold one is irrelevant. Don't think we are in-so far-a cultural war? Change your name to Jerry the ostrich.

YancySeptember 14, 2014 at 9:06 AM
Forwarded this to all my gunny friends.....This will make for excellent target practice.
John Otis ComeauSeptember 14, 2014 at 9:16 AM
the only concern I can think of at the moment is that, if this strategy works well enough to make a difference, it would make the book a bestseller and generate more funds for the antis than they lost, via such things as paid speaking engagements.
John RichardsonSeptember 14, 2014 at 12:34 PM
I doubt we'll see this as a long-running bestseller. You'll probably find it in a year for a $1 at Dollar Tree.
ChrisSeptember 14, 2014 at 11:05 AM
don't forget credit card fees they have to pay too.