Featured Post- click on title

The CHRISTIAN part of the Christian States of America

Some time back, in an article called The WHY of the Christian States of America, I explained the reason why we- our country, that is- needed...

Monday, July 21, 2014

"White privilege"

Working-class victimizers - A blue-collar white kid, who feels lost and friendless on the alien terrain of a university campus, a campus he has to leave immediately after class so he can get to his fulltime job at MacDonald's, must accept that he is a recipient of "white privilege" – if he wants to get good grades in mandatory classes on racism.

Danusha Goska at americanthinker.com

“If my people, who are called by My name will humble themselves, and Pray, and seak My face, then will they hear from heaven…and I will HEAL THEIR LAND”