Featured Post- click on title

The CHRISTIAN part of the Christian States of America

Some time back, in an article called The WHY of the Christian States of America, I explained the reason why we- our country, that is- needed...

Friday, July 18, 2014

Truly fine and necessary article on Water Purification @ survivalistblog

http://www.thesurvivalistblog.net/how-to-carry-200-gallons-of-water-or-more/
I came across this article on Water Purification today. It interested me greatly because I had bought a 5 pound (2.27. kg) jug of Sodium Hypochlorite 2 or 3 years ago, only to have to discard it because its unopened plastic container was MELTING. So when I read the magic words  Sodium Hypochlorite in this article, it excited me greatly. Well, a little  anyway. This dude ASKS and ANSWERS some great questions about water purification. WELL WORTH THE READ.