Featured Post- click on title

The CHRISTIAN part of the Christian States of America

Some time back, in an article called The WHY of the Christian States of America, I explained the reason why we- our country, that is- needed...

Friday, June 27, 2014

Starting off...


My blogging history.
I used to post on a few blogs run by other people. But one of them was overly sensitive about criticism of other posters and I was often on DOUBLE SECRET PROBATION. Then at another so-called Liberty blog, I was actually BANHAMMERED  for an opinion that was too politically incorrect. At my most recent online hangout, I had to carefully word my posts so as to not upset the powers that were there. In most cases I was merely referencing news blurbs from mainstream media and not my own words which got me in trouble under threat of banishment. So I decided start my own simple blog and to be CEO  of this little rumormill myself. Now I no longer have to fear the BAN...

Latest tidbits- true or false,  good or bad, vegetable or mineral...

The reason that W was so convinced that Saddam Hussein had WMDs is that they were furnished by the CIA...probably during the Iran/Iraq war